The world’s 10 worst cities to live in, according to a new study.
Lagos is number 3 :(
All my favorite places are unlivable.
Ok it’s true life is difficult for a great many people in Abidjan, but that doesn’t necessarily make it one of the ‘worst cities to live in’… Insulting and arrogant, but then it is the Telegraph…
Are these things more important than edits to talking points? Judge for yourself.
1. Carbon pollution reaches historic highs, threatening human existence
2. The devastating impact of sequestration on kids, cancer patients and first responders.
3. Massive cuts to food stamps for the most vulnerable.
4. 1,100 workers die in a Bangladesh factory collapse, and American retailers continue business as usual.
5. 4,150 gun deaths from gun violence since Newtown.
Shit, over 4000 gun deaths in the US since December?!? Also the fact that Bangladesh has had so little coverage/reaction from the garment industry is sickening.